3. How long would it take to get a quote? Filling out the form takes only 2 minutes and the quote is calculated instantly. If you have further questions you can call to talk to a representative.
4.What information do I need to provide to get a quote? This will depend on which service you want . We will provide alternatives that satisfy your budget.
5. Do you provide services online? Yes. The majority of the services we provide can be delivered online; from accounting and audit representation to contract writing, all from the comfort of your house.
6. Can the price be negotiated? Most certainly. We strive to provide the best possible experience to both big and small players by adjusting the extent of our services to their specific needs. Give us a call or email us.
8. Do I need to sign a Long Term Contract? No. We do offer this option, but it is definitely not necessary.
1. Do I have to report taxes for my business? When beginning a business, you must decide what form of business entity to establish. Your form of business determines which income tax return form you have to file. The most common forms of business are the sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, and S corporation. A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a relatively new business structure allowed by state statute. Legal and tax considerations enter into selecting a business structure. Go to Incorporation service and learn more about this.
2. When are my taxes due? It depends on the type of legal entity of your business. If an extension is not submitted, due dates usually are as follows:
Sole Proprietorship - April 15
Single Member LLC - April 15
Partnership - April 15 (If Fiscal Year ends on December 31st)
Multiple Member LLC - April 15 (If Fiscal Year ends on December 31st)
April 15 (If Fiscal Year ends on December 31st)
Corporation S - April 15 (Unless Fiscal Year end is not December 31st)
3. Do I need to be incorporated? Yes and No. This is not a simple answer. The business structure you choose will have legal and tax implications. Learn about the different types of business structures and find the one best suited for your business.
4. How much would you charge me? This depends on what type of business you have, our prices start at $395.
5. Do I have to pay the preparation right away? We offer various payment options.
6. What information do I need to provide?
If your questions are not answered here, feel free to contact us by email or call us.